Carmen Martini is a Spanish born artist currently based between the USA and Europe.
She works mostly on burlap and linen creating the surfaces she uses for her work from scratch:
Raw material > treat it > cut it > create on it.
She has been active since 2015.
She studied History of Art in Asturias, Spain as a part of the academic requirements to get her Bachelors Degree in Violin performance. She also holds a GPD in Violin from the Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University and a Graduate Business Certificate form the University of Baltimore. In 2020 she received the certificate "The Architectural Imagination" from Harvard X.
- "Geometría al cubo" - Group exhibition at Las Setas in Seville, Spain. 16th Feb -13th March.
- "Under $500" - Group exhibition at the Maryland Art Place in Baltimore - December.
- Collaboration Darte Arte x Good News Coffee. November. Madrid and Barcelona.
- "OOO" online auction by MAP - July - Baltimore, USA
- The Yard: Eastern Market rotating exhibition - October 15through January 13, 2020. Washington DC, USA.
- Second Tri-Annual Maryland State Artist Registry Juried Show - September 19th to November 10th - Baltimore, USA.
- Featured on Blue Bee Magazine - Issue 1 - September - UK (to be launched in Barcelona, Spain).
- Featured on Average Art Magazine - Issue 36 - July - UK.
- Featured on A5 Magazine - Issue 27 - June - UK.
- "OOO" by MAP - April - Baltimore, USA.
- "UNDER 500" by MAP - December - USA
- Finalist of Fusion Art "3rd Annual Colorful Abstractions" Online Art Exhibition" - November - USA
- Winner of the "Creating Connections", Maryland Art Place and CyberWire - October - USA
- "Out of Order" by MAP - April - USA
- Solo Exhibit at LCC Building in Baltimore, MD.
- "IMPACT" by Maryland Art Place. USA.
- "UNDER 500" by Maryland Art Place. USA.